Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Reflection To Term 3

Reflection To Term 3

During these past few weeks I've learnt some incredible things. When the lock-down occurred there was barely anything I could do until school came around, ever since then I've been blessed as well as many others to come to school and learn more educational things.

My highlights coming back to school was learning some incredible things especially when we had to keep some rules to stay safe and also for having beautiful teachers that taught us some valuable lessons during covid-19 crisis, another highlight was getting the confidence to stand up to my class and doing my genius hour presentation.

Next term I'm looking forward to learning some new things, getting more confidence so that one day I could stand in-front of a crowd of people without stuttering and hopefully getting to do genius hour again like what we did this week.

Here Is 5 Things I've Been Blessed With This Term 

  1. I've been blessed to come to school everyday well unfortunately other people couldn't and chatting to my friends instead of calling in google meets
  2. Coming to school and learning phenomenal educational things
  3. My incredible teachair's who taught us valuable lessons well risking there quarantine times for kids for couldn't stay in their bubble and as well as taking care of us students when the term had started and taking their xtra time to prepare lessons to teach us.
  4. Having fun enjoyable moments at school like matariki, coming to school for the first time and painting
  5. During quarantine well ever one was stuck at home and there was nothing to do, we had gotten some work during quarantine which was the easter learning journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment