Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Easter Learning Journey - Activity 1


About me - 

Talofa lava and greetings everyone.
My name is Tatia Nanise Nonu. I am a Year 8 student at Point England Primary School. I am 12 years old turning 13 in June. I am Samoan and the youngest person in my family. I have four brothers, a sister a mom and a dad; who love me so much. I was born on June 2007 in Samoa on its biggest island called Savaii.

I take my scriptures with me all the time when I travel because it allows me to read about several topics and about interesting things when going on holidays. It is  a small and simple item and  it is very light to carry around; as well as it has many topics to study concerning Spiritual living that are important to me. Plus my Bible will not run out of battery when I take it to the woods or anywhere there is no electricity. I can recommend this to anyone, my friends and family who wishes to travel and wish to have something to do.

Challenge - Post an image in a blog post, introducing yourself to your audience AND an explanation as to why you would travel with this object!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tatia! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself in addition to sharing what you would travel with. Have you been reading your Bible (or another chapter book) while at home?

    ReplyDelete