Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

About me: Tatia

Tatia

All about me :
Introduction- Talofa and greeting all my name is Tatia. I'm a year 8 student who attends pt england school, I’m 12 years old turning 13 soon, I’m Samona and the youngest person in my family. I have four brothers, a sister, a mom and a dad, who both love me so much (as well as drives me crazy sometimes). I was born on June 2007 in a small Island of many Islands in Samoa called  Savai'i. 
Favorite Things to do - My favorite things to do when having free time are karaoke,
listening to music and sleeping especially drawing coz its nice drawing about something fiction or
something you really likeI love listening to music, especially relaxing, nice smoothing types.
Favorite subject- My favorite thing to do at school are maths and reading because it gets me in the
zoon sometime, it also fun thing about many thing you could be or do when reading simple book or
even chapter book, my favorite type of book to read are, David Walliams books there so
interesting and funny with touches of comedy and humor.
Goal for 2020 -My goal this year is becoming more confident and getting used to group discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment