Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Tasted Test

This week in room 4 we had eat some of the weirdest and nicest food in Europe and Spain . We had too eat bread with Olive oil , feta cheese  , olive's and lastly pain au chocolat which is just chocolate with bread or bread with chocolate. We all learnt how olive oil was made and what kind of machines they use to make it.

My thought's of when i ate it was that the feta cheese and  olive was the it tasted kind of odd and not the best .
                         



the rating for the feta cheese and the olive's for me would be a 2 out 
5 and the bread with olive oil and pain au chocolat 

3 comments:

  1. kia ora tia I´m brayden from yaldhurst school
    wow you knocked my socks off with the choclete on bread
    I love choclete and on or in bread is just delish
    you brought me back to when I first had choclete in bread
    how come you don´t like feta chesee
    did you like from 1 to 5 how was the feta chesee?
    kind regards
    brayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Tatia I´m Callum from Grey Main School, Cool chocolate in bread, that sounds amazing. I would love to try some, how come you don´t like feta cheese. From 1-5 how good was the Pain Au chocolat?
    kind regards
    Callum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tatia I love what you did and hope you had fun eating them and also i want to know what one was your favorite?? From 1-7 how good was it?? And which one didn't you like. Thank you Tatia for sharing Keep up the good work.

    From: Quincess

    ReplyDelete