Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Holiday blogging { 3 }

Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year

Today was the best day of my life because it's Christmas so you should have fun on Christmas with your family and i also hope you had a lovely day today . For me it was the greatest and tiring . When i got up i want to my mom and dad's room to wake up my mom but when i got there she was already a wake for the first time in for every she usually wake up late so i was surprised will after that i tired to get her out of the bed so we could open the gifts but she said "i'm to tried "
when she just woke up  .

                                                                    fast forward
{ 1 }after that me ,my mom ,dad and grandma want to the living room then my dad said we could open up our gifts that we got , i had lot's of thing's but my favorite was mostly the robot my dad got for me it was really cool it could walk forward and also dace which to me was really cool .

{ 2 } Then when we were finished i had to clean the hole of the living room { fast forward when i was finished } after cleaning and picking up rubbish it started to rain a tiny bit outside but then my dad said for me to give our neighbor some i walk over to give it to them but then it started raining hard so i had to talk fast but not to fast because it would be rude so after that i walk back and took a shower it was raining so hard like a shower and me and my dad was playing water balloon it was so fun and it was funny to because when he was making more water balloon's i sneaked up and attack him with the balloon's i had 

{ 3 } will that's the end of my story merry Christmas n happy new year 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment