Pages

Saturday 31 December 2016

My Christmas with my family


My Christmas with
        my family





On Christmas day my cousins came to stay with us for the holiday
when i first see then from the airport i was Really excited because they were going
to stay until the Christmas holiday were finished when we picked up my cousins we went to my mum friends house for a visit . After that we went to the hill to take pictures 
a lot of pictures then after a pictures we want home for a quickly
sleep . when we all woke up after a quickly sleep we all went outside for a jump on the jumpolin we had lot of fun will we were jump on the jumpolin we also had some ice pop and a little  rest so we could get some more energy suddenly when my big cousin Ryan  came outside with his little baby .

My cousins and aunty loved to play with baby and 
they also loved to go in the pool because we play water  fight in the pool every day we had a lot of fun . After we had a quickly swimming we all watch some movies kids movie then after that we all went sleep and we all open the gifts in the morning because we were sleep  .

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tatia!

    It sounds like you have had a wonderful Christmas holiday so far. Swimming and watching movies are two of my favourite things to do as well! I have a son, Aronui, who also loves to swim. In fact, we went to the local beach today to have a picnic and a swim. It was so much fun!

    When we got back we hopped online to blog with students who are part of the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's a blogging programme that all students at Pt England are invited to join. We would love to invite you to join us as well.

    The programme is called a Summer Learning Journey. The theme of the programme is travel and adventure. There are 10 different countries that you can choose to learn about this summer. To participate in the programme, you simply log onto the Summer Learning Journey website (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome), click on the 'Register' tab and fill in the form. Once you've registered you can start doing the activities. The activities are found on the 'Weekly Activities' tab. There are 60 different activities to choose from!

    Once you have chosen an activity that you want to do, you have to post your answer to the activity on your blog. I will check your blog and I will write comments on your posts! I also have other teachers who are working with me and they will also read your posts and provide comments.

    So far, over 400 students have registered for the programme and we're having a great time blogging with students from Pt England school. We'd love it if you joined us!

    All students who join us will earn a certificate and a badge for your blog site. You will also be in to win some really cool prizes!

    Please consider joining us on the Summer Learning Journey this year.

    Happy new year!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I hope that you had a nice holiday with your family.

      Cheers,
      Rachel :)

      Delete